Dealer Sales Consultant - Pietermaritzburg
- Secure new business from Dealerships.
- Facilitate growth of installations at Service Centres.
- Provide policy/product information / training.
- Follow up service on existing and prospective clients.
- Client presentations.
- Area and market penetration.
- Query and account resolution.
- Achieve sales and operational targets set by management.
- Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Administration of sales contracts.
- Complete weekly activity reports.
- Attend to point of sale material at Dealership and Service Centres.
- Maintain set call rate.
- Achieve sales targets regarding assigned projects.
- Monthly stock takes at Service Centres.
- Demo account conversion and administration.
- Maintenance of Dealer File.
- Attend to necessary administration.
- Attend occasional after hour functions.
- Matric and a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years overall sales experience.
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and sales mindset
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.