Direct Business Sales Supervisor
- Achievement of Sales Targets – volumes and premium values, campaign targets, conversion, sales per agent and leads per agent efficiencies
- Implement an effective sales framework
- Nurture and maintain high performance /quality standard of sales agents
- Ensure complete control of the team regarding productivity throughout the working day ensuring that all actions to be based on remaining compliant within the parameters of the division and company requirements.
- Foster and maintain a highly productive team, which is effectively, structured and work that is fairly allocated to achieve the sales targets set
- Action and pro-actively manage output sourced from various relevant reports (daily, weekly and monthly) generated by the team on any related sales actions.
- Manage headcount and capacity across campaigns and product requirements applying effective pipeline management
- Ensure fair treatment of customers, central to the Tracker culture
- Ensure effective and professional service delivery
- Attend and represent the sales team at specific meeting to maintain and build internal relationships.
- In partnership with the customer experience and improvement team, come up with standard FAQ’s and an approach to optimise the customer experience and campaign performance.
- Continuously assess the technical competence of the team and take steps to develop their knowledge and skills for effective retentions.
- Identify areas for development to ensure continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities to improve product and service offerings based on the voice of the customer.
- Provide proactive and innovative solutions to drive customer experience.
- Use ISO 9000 format to document continuous improvement processes.
- Compile month end reports on all activities and present to all relevant stakeholders.
- Compile statistics for incentive and commission payments.
- Compile agent productivity stats and take corrective action where needed.
- Ensure that queries are resolved and reporting deadlines are met according to the relevant SOP at all times
- Manage all the escalations within the SLA requirements.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to the company’s quality framework standards (Data), policies, procedures and practices.
- Conduct a Monthly Performance Health Check with the team through regular one on one discussions, and performance stats must be attached to each discussion.
- Perform regular side by side Contact assessments to assist in raising levels of competence.
- Conduct FAIS Supervision Coaching and remote Contact listening to identify training needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform group coaching with staff - using Non-Adherence offence information or findings from Side by Side Coaching or topics mentioned in FAIS.
- Supervise staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, development, training, performance, succession planning, attendance, coaching, motivating etc).
- Relevant 3 years degree /diploma in sales and marketing advantageous
- RE5 accreditation requirement
- FAIS accreditation requirement
- Minimum 3 years in people leadership
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales – preferably in Direct Business (SME) sales
- Minimum 2 years in Business Improvement
- 2 years relationship management at various levels
- Prior project coordination experience advantageous
- Good Management of resources for contact centre deployment
- Own transport and Valid driver’s license