· The suitable candidate will have an above average knowledge of how the South African Police Service operates with a minimum of five years Law enforcement experience.
· Fair knowledge of Criminal Law and the Criminal Procedure Act is compulsory
· The suitable candidate must have above average knowledge of the demographics of Port Elizabeth
· Must be willing to travel and work shifts, overtime as per the approved shift roster including weekends and public holidays
· Perform planned and unplanned standby duties as and when required
· Driver’s licence
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Computer literacy
· Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent accepted qualification
· Must have PSIRA Grade C
· Firearm Competency (use of handgun for business purpose)
We Got You. At Home. On Roads. In Life.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.