- Customer Service & Operations Management
Effective and proficient processing of all Service Requests and all other technical and operations related technical matters within the Region. (as per SOP’s and Standards)
- Weekly stats on all technical Service requests on outstanding, booked or not actioned.(This includes fitment centres).
- Quality Service Requests on outstanding, booked or not actioned. As well as action report.
- Post assessments to be updated daily based on the feedback received from the Quality Assurer. All assessments that are received must be saved and filed.
- Access reports to be updated daily.
- ON SITE tests – daily updates on outstanding, booked or not actioned.
- ON SITE service request notes to be updated on CDS, daily.
- ON SITE’s to be allocated to Fitment Centres and QA’s within reason.
- Ownership of the Service request / ON SITES until conclusion. (follow process)
- Updating and maintaining the TRNCapetown SR Site.
- Assist with urgent SR bookings with the assistance of Brian Bull and Antonio Meyer.
- Generate Access Reports. This means that if the report is not available, this has to be generated (created) by the Technical Administrator.
Regional Data Capturing
- Goes hand in hand with the Service request feedback
- Ensure all stats are up to date with feedback.
2.This includes the following stats:
- SR stats
- ON Site stats
- Battery Drainage
- Unit related matters
Smooth Customer Experience
- First customer contact to be made with the QA within 2 hours of the SR / ON SITE allocated to the Site. (as per SOP)
- Follow ups on client queries with regards to SR’s / ON SITES not being attended to.
General Office admin and reception relief duties
- Answering of telephones.
- Assisting with walk-in clients.
- Provide customer service to clients calling and or emailing into the office.
- Adhoc duties as requested by Supervisor / Manager
3. Stakeholder Engagement
Internal and External stakeholder engagement
Consistently come up with new ideas on how to improve your key performance areas.
Constant communication to all stakeholders internal and external
- Quality Activity Efficiency
Drive efficiency by building relationships with external (suppliers and customers) and internal partners (administrators)
Constant communication with Product Support, Service Centre and Administrators.
4. Quality Management (10%)
Quality outputs provided to both internal and external stakeholders, including customers and partners
Passionate and result orientated – Involve and empower people