Multi Skilled Consultant: Sales - George (Broker and Business Farmer)
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Market Tracker to both existing and prospective clients
- Canvass new business from a variety of sources, i.e. Brokers & Commercial clients
- Provide policy/product information
- Follow up service on existing clients.
- Follow through on queries.
- Sell Tracker units according to targets set by management.
- Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Administration of sales contracts.
- Complete reports.
- Work to set targets.
- Attend to necessary administration.
Skills experience and Education:
- Matric a minimum requirement with a relevant tertiary qualification preferable
- Accredited Sales training qualifications.
- 5 Years Sales experience in business to business
- 2 Years sales experience in the insurance and or vehicle dealer industry will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.
- A proven track record in a service orientated sales environment.
- Proven sales track record.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiating and sales skills.
- A self-starter.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans
- Must be from George or the within The Garden Route area