· Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee.
· Capturing and updating of information
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
· Handling of electronic communication
· Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
· Provide effective call centre services.
· Take all actions that will enhance the Customer Service experience.
· Receive and resolve inbound emergency calls from Tracker clients in a professional manner.
· Activate and action events in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Adhere to the provisions of the SAPS MOU & SOP (standard operating procedure).
· Co-ordinate and facilitate recovery activities nationally, as per the relevant SOPs.
· Liaise with partners (both internally and externally) to ensure proper and effective response and recovery of activated vehicles.
· Provide thorough and detailed feedback to Tracker clients as and when required.
· Log the information on the relevant system as per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· Maintain and enhance stakeholder relationships by providing quality services with excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
· Identify callers by means of set authentication rules.
· Provide relevant stakeholders with continuous feedback as and when required.
· Capture and verify stakeholders’ information, queries, inquiries, questions and/or complaints and escalate where appropriate as per the relevant SOPs.
· Liaise with internal role players to ensure excellent service delivery to relevant stakeholders.
· Follow up with representatives to ensure that all calls and/or queries are resolved within the specified timeline as per the service level specifications.
· Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the department’s availability metrics.
· Ensure that all data-input regarding activations, verifications and recoveries is accurate and correct, as per agreed quality and time standards.
· Ensure that all quality standards are met in the execution of every call centre activity within the NECC and MCC operational requirements.
· Compile inspection reports on unresponsive vehicles and share with the relevant stakeholders timeously.
· Report any deviations from procedures/processes to the Supervisor.
· Ensure ongoing professional liaison with all Tracker departments and service providers to ensure that the policies and procedures are fully adhered to and service standards are maintained.
· Engage in regular communication with NaVICC, SAPS HQ & all Provincial SAPS.
· Provide non-recovery feedback to relevant stakeholders.
· Provide regular update with regards to activated vehicles.
· Provide any and all required feedback and assistance with regards to client complaints and query resolutions.