Tracker requires the services of a Junior Data Engineer in our Technology Department. The Junior Data Engineer will be responsible for analyse, develop, deliver and maintain data engineering and report writing solutions and products in a telematics/engineering/fleet management environment utilising relevant experience in report writing, data engineering and potentially junior level business intelligence development. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
- Deliver data engineering, report writing and related projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way.
- Meet best practice criteria in the testing of reports/software.
- Complete work orders in appropriate timescales.
- Maintain and systems without introducing new defects.
- Enhance systems to support and move to new technologies.
- Share knowledge with development and support teams.
- Document systems, including enhancements to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Ensure that the approved best practice report and data engineering development processes and standards are followed.
- Effective use of development toolset.
- Follow department development standards
- B degree with relevant experience with 1 years’ experience.
- Relevant Diploma with 2 years’ experience.
- Minimum last 1 years direct working experience in/on/with an RDBMS
- Minimum 1 years direct hands-on report writing and/or data engineering experience in industry. Preference for exposure in an Engineering and/or Software Development environment, but not required.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in at least 3 of the following technologies/concepts: