Tracker requires the services of a Telephony Applications Specialist in our Technology Department. The successful candidate will be expected to design, administer and manage the Tracker telephony applications and associated reporting. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
- Design and implement Auto Attendants.
- Design and implement contact centre group and / or skill based routing, and appropriate overflows. Design and implement contact centre real time and historical reporting.
- Design and implement interaction quality management templates and influence contact centre management to obtain consistency across the organization.
- Design and implementation of workforce management strategies.
- Manage system users and route calls to telephony vendors based on best cost and performance metrics.
- Work with contact centre management to identify trends, issues, user abuse and areas for improvement.
- Measurement of system outcomes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and work with contact centre management to implement process improvements.
- Evaluate new technologies that could be implemented in the Tracker contact centres.
- Perform second line support for the Aspect system, Siemens System, Lync Telephony and escalate issues as necessary to third line support.
- Document and manage all 0800, 0860 and 0861 numbers and target numbers.
- Assist with billing reconciliations.
- Design and implement telephony management system reports to ensure accurate service provider billing and cost allocation.
- Design and implement, with contact centre management, telephony outbound campaigns.
- Relevant IT qualification
- Current Aspect or Siemens Certification
- Lync certification an advantage
- 2 years’ experience in telephony
- Willing to work extended hours
- Willing to travel