Tracker’s Sales Department requires an Insurance Sales Consultant to promote TRACKER to the Insurance Industry and to meet sales targets in the above region. The objective is to provide a high level of visibility and support in order to increase installation volumes from this distribution channel.
· Promote Tracker to the Insurance Industry.
· Provide on-going product information to a portfolio of brokers/administrators/underwriters.
· Implement and manage incentive programmes/marketing opportunities.
· Regular training to Insurance Intermediary staff on all Tracker products and services.
· Weekly/monthly reports, monitor portfolio performance, track trends within the industry.
· Achieve set monthly and yearly targets.
· Attend after hour functions if and when required.
· Attend to necessary administration.
· Identify new business opportunities for Tracker.
· Matric with at least 2 years’ experience in dealing with brokers/underwriters/insurers or selling short term insurance to the public.
· A Short Term Insurance qualification would be advantageous.
· MS-Office proficiency.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Valid Driver’s Licence.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Networking and Relationship Skills