· Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
· Ages between 18 and 35 with no Criminal Record
· Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
· Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
· The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Detail orientation
· Desire and potential to learn
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
· Basic computer skills
Please note, preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with Tracker’s policies.
A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
If you are not contacted within 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.