Tracker requires the Services of an Inbound Supervisor in the Client Service Department – Inbound Team at Tracker Head office, based in Johannesburg. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly pressurised environment.
• Ensure that telephonic requests received within the Client Service Division are handled efficiently and that company requirements of AB rate & Service Levels are maintained.
• Ensure that electronic requests are handled efficiently, and service level agreements and standards are maintained.
• Taking ownership of escalated queries and ensuring query resolution through liaising with all necessary parties and providing timeous feedback to customers.
• Daily assistance with call retrieval requests if the need arise.
• Effectively managing of resources in own team to help other teams in Client Service when required.
• Ensure meeting of team targets / deadlines as per Key Performance Agreement and managing of non-adherence according to set guidelines.
• Maintaining records of attendance, management of leave and time keeping as well as managing of misconduct accordingly.
• Upkeep of administrative staff files including all policies and procedures.
• Collation and analysis of statistics on a daily / weekly and monthly basis.
• Collation and discussion of KPA’s and implementation of Performance evaluation and PDP’s where applicable.
• Daily spot checks to be done on agent performance through call listening and “on the job” coaching.
• Ensuring staff are continuously updated with current and new products, procedures and processes through meetings, training sessions and up to date SOP’s.
• Daily monitoring and follow up / coaching on individual QA scores, targets, telephone states when the desired outcomes are not achieved.
• Identify concerns or trends within department, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
• Continuous implementation of staff motivation through creative and innovative ideas.
• Be able to interact and build relationships with all Internal Departments and Management.
• Provide daily performance reports to the manager including any concerns noted and action taken.
• Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Manager as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service such as Data integrity campaigns, handling of any Client Service calls or Electronic communication, Retaining and Cancellation of accounts.