Tracker requires the services of a Intermediate Developer in our Technology Department. The Intermediate Developer will be responsible delivery of solutions to achieve customer satisfaction, while working within a team. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
- Deliver strategic projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way.
- Meet best practice criteria in the evaluation and testing of software
- Complete work orders in appropriate timescales
- Maintain and systems without introducing new defects
- Enhance systems to support and move to new technologies
- Share knowledge with development and support teams
- Document systems, including enhancements to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Mentor and coach Junior Developers.
- Ensure that the best practice development processes and standards are followed
- Effective use of development toolset
- Follow department development standards
- IT Degree / Diploma with 2 years of relevant work experience or 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in C#, .NET Core, WCF and WebAPI required.
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be advantageous
- Experience in SQL Server 2016, including:
- Relational database design
- Extensive and complex SQL queries
- Experience in SQL Reporting Services advantageous
- Multi-threaded and parallel development experience advantageous.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation is advantage
- Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management
- Angular would be advantageous.
- Ensures high quality
- Encourages collaboration and delivering within the delivery processes
- Able to work effectively within a team