Tracker requires the Services of a Caredesk Co-ordinator in the Customer Experience Centre department based at our Head Office in Johannesburg. Providing Support to all Consumer and Corporate clients on the functionality/health of Tracker units. Requirement to work a 12 (twelve) hour shift (07h00 to 19h00 and 19h00 to 07h00) and standby shift as per departmental roster
- Address customers, in a polite and professional manner and display the ability to rephrase a message in order to test the understanding of the message
- Deal with customer complaints in an effective and professional manner and display the ability to recognise and quickly respond to a problem
- Utilise the company’s values during interactions with customers (internal & external) by constantly displaying a high level of integrity, honesty, responsibility and agility
- Deliver timeously on promises to the customer.
- Display active listening skills when communicating / interacting with others.
- Willingness to assist others when necessary, both internal and external customers
- Display a sense of urgency in achieving goals
- Display a high level of attention to detail