Tracker requires the Services of an agent in the Product Support department based at our Head Office in Johannesburg. Providing Support to all Consumer and Corporate clients on the functionality/health of Tracker units. All queries and request will be assisted/dealt with efficiently and professionally. Agent is required to work a 12 (twelve) hour shift.
- Loading of All Porsche/Infiniti/Cobra/Aston Martin contracts (Scheduling, DE-Re’s, COO- all products, POC)
- Monitoring of Cobra signals/TEMS and assisting NECC with stolen and hijacked vehicles in line with SLA
- Post Installation/ Cobra testing and support of all Tracker Platinum/VIP Clients
- Opening of Service request/escalations of all Tracker Clients
- Attending to all Platinum/VIP Clients Health Cases, (All Porsche, Infiniti, Aston Martin, etc.)
- Scheduling of Technical staff for all Tracker Clients
- Odometer updating and unit resetting of all Tracker Clients General office administration
- Resetting and assistance regarding Web logins/Passwords of all Tracker Clients
- Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager(inclusive of special projects)
- Tom Tom related queries
- All Social media request/queries for example Facebook and Twitter request
- Provide daily reports and feedback to the Supervisor and other internal and external customers( shift hand over)
- Involvement in all Tracker unit related investigations
- Handle internal and external complaints
- Updating of the Occurrence Book (OB)
- Zoning and De-Zoning of all Vodacom generators
- Capture, maintain and update customer and vehicle details
- Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager
- Matric and 2 years Product Support call centre experience.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Social media (Facebook, twitter), MS Outlook as well as MS Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of telematics & telecommunications ,specifically GSM & satellite communication
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Communication (verbal and written) for VIP clients
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and queries
- Excellent knowledge on Tracker CRM, Cobra/SUSAN application, TMS, TEMS, CDS, Empower, Skytrax Web, Webfleet, 3rd party gateway application, Skytrax Sales Support, TX, Willow and SharePoint data.
- Address customers, in a polite and professional manner and display the ability to rephrase a message in order to test the understanding of the message
- Deal with customer complaints in an effective and professional manner and display the ability to recognise and quickly respond to a problem
- Utilise the company’s values during interactions with customers (internal & external) by constantly displaying a high level of integrity, honesty, responsibility and agility
- Deliver timeously on promises to the customer.
- Display active listening skills when communicating / interacting with others.
- Willingness to assist others when necessary, both internal and external customers
- Display a sense of urgency in achieving goals
- Display a high level of attention to detail