Agent: Customer Service - Inbound
10 September 2021
Industry: Call Centre Industry
Job category: IT and Telecommunications
EE position: Yes
Tracker requires the services of Customer Service Agents in the Customer Services department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
· The incumbent is expected to be a one-stop call resolution employee by answering incoming calls and resolving queries received from Tracker Clients according to the relevant SOP and company standards.
· Contribute towards maintaining a departmental Abandonment Rate and Service Level according to the company standards.
· Accurate capturing of data and updating of client information while speaking with the client.
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
· Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
· Follow up on client’s outstanding queries.
· Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
· Effective utilization of the post call service rating system
· Ability to interpret the financial system and assist clients with basic financial and legal queries.
· Responsible to handle difficult calls and service customers with utmost quality. Show tolerance and patience in understanding customer complaints and ability to positively turnaround the call.
· Post installation testing and unit related investigations. First line technical support for Tracker units.
· Distribution of Skytrax Service Requests after in-depth investigation and analysis was done on possible cause of problem.
· Adherence to schedules as determined on the Telephony system.
· Ensuring that electronic communication received within the Customer Service Division is handled efficiently in line with SLA’s and standards.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service within the Customer Service division.
· Selling of value added services.
· Matric passed with University exemption – attach Matric certificate.
· Mathematics SG / Mathematics Literacy passed in matric with a minimum of 60% OR 50% for Mathematics HG)
· 3-4 years working experience.
· Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service Inbound environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
· Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
· Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an added advantage.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an added advantage.
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
· The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.