Tracker’s Sales Department in Western Cape Region requires a consultant to promote TRACKER to the Dealer Industry and to meet sales targets. The objective is to provide a high level of visibility and support in order to increase installation volumes from this distribution channel. TRACKER requires a self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels.
· Secure new business from Dealerships.
· Facilitate growth of installations at Service Centres.
· Provide policy/product information.
· Follow up service on existing and prospective clients.
· Client presentations.
· Area and market penetration.
· Query and account resolution.
· Achieve sales and operational targets set by management.
· Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
· Administration of sales contracts.
· Complete weekly activity reports.
· Attend to point of sale material at Dealership and Service Centres.
· Maintain set call rate.
· Achieve sales targets regarding assigned projects.
· Monthly stock takes at Service Centres.
· Demo account conversion and administration.
· Maintenance of Dealer File.
· Attend to necessary administration.
· Attend occasional after hour functions.
· Matric and a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years overall sales experience.
· Proficiency in MS-Office.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.