Tracker requires the services of a Creditors Clerk - Accounts Payable , this position is focused on the maintenance of the Creditors accounts, processing Creditors payments and other financial processes. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work in a team environment. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your applications before the closing date.
- Maintaining creditors accounts, including:
- Ensuring creditors invoices are correctly authorised and that all supporting documentation is attached.
- Processing of creditors invoices and preparing account reconciliations for review.
- Pay all Creditors timeously.
- Ensure that feedback and remittances are sent to suppliers timeously.
- Addressing and resolving creditors account queries timeously.
- Maintaining an up to date age analysis
- Clearing any outstanding queries,
- Providing month-end accrual figures.
- Processing month end accruals
- Maintaining customer service standards.
- Ad hoc projects.
- National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in creditors accounting.
- Computer literate: MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A very good understanding of financial systems and experience in working on Financial Systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to identify problems and correct them.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Precision & accuracy.
- Deadline driven.
- Able to work within a team.
- Able to work extended hours.