Tracker requires the services of a Senior Developer in our Development and Engineering Department. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver solutions to achieve customer satisfaction, while working within a team. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
- Deliver strategic projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way.
- Contribute to the design architecture/technical implementation related to area of responsibility, while collaborating with other role players.
- Meet best practice criteria in the evaluation and testing of software.
- When relevant, assure that team members adhere to and follow these practices.
- Complete work orders in appropriate timescales.
- Maintain and systems without introducing new defects.
- Enhance systems to support and move to new technologies.
- Share knowledge with development and support teams.
- Document systems, including enhancements to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- When relevant, mentor and coach Junior Developers.
- Ensure that the best practice development processes and standards are followed.
- Effective use of development toolset.
- Follow department development standards.
- Ensures high quality
- Encourages collaboration and delivering within the delivery processes.
- Able to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to maintain personal growth and continuous improvement.
- Experience in C , C#, .NET Core, WCF, WebAPI, WPF, Angular or HTML5.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) or GIT would be advantageous.
- Experience in SQL Server 2016/9, including:
- Relational database design.
- Extensive and complex SQL queries.
- Experience in SQL Reporting Services advantageous.
- Multi-threaded and parallel development experience advantageous.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation is advantage.
- Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management.