Installation Support Agent
27 November 2021
Industry: IT & Internet
Job category: Customer Service
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
Tracker requires the services of an Installation Support Agent that will fulfil the following key functions:
- Provide telephonic service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Liaise with internal / external clients, branches as well as consultants
- Post Installation testing & support of all Tracker units
- Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
- Ensure that all deadlines & targets are met
- Resolving all e-mail and telephonic queries related to fitment centres.
- Involvement in all Tracker unit related investigations
- Handle internal and external complaints
- Distributing work to the regional offices and fitment centres
- Assisting with walk-in customers at Fitment Centres
- Loading of contracts on our CRM systems
- Assigning and Scheduling fitments of Tracker units.
- Loading all Service Requests for the fitment centres.
- Updating of customer information
- Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager
- Matric with at least 2 years call centre experience
- Experience in a technically orientated environment
- Must have knowledge of Tracker products
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, MS Outlook
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Attention to detail is important
- Trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and queries
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly pressurised environment