TRACKER requires the services of a Supervisor: Customer Services based at our Cape Town office. This position requires a candidate who can deliver a differential customer service to all customers, and ensure the Customer Service team is able to deliver the goals set to achieve the strategic objectives set for the region. The individual will be required to liaise with Brokers, Dealers, Corporate Clients, Direct Clients and all sales teams across the business.
· Improve on the customer experience
- Provide timeous feedback to all internal and external customers regarding the progress of any queries.
- Ensure resolution of customer queries, to the satisfaction of the client.
- Provide a service within the area as well as to other departments/areas/staff within Tracker
- Provide Sales Support to the Sales Teams as well support to the Technical Department
· Supervise the customer service teams
- Utilise staff effectively to deliver optimal customer service to all customers
- Ensure team is motivated
- Conduct KPA’s on a quarterly basis
- Ensure training and development is implemented in line with team requirements and PDP results.
· Manage the OPEX budget for the area office
- Monitor expenses within the area
- Manage petty cash and petty cash claims
- Manage all PO’s for the area
· Fulfil an Administration function
- Record minutes at meetings
- Compile regional reports and submit to the Customer Service Manager
- Maintain area records and statistics on Qlikview
· Maintain scheduling efficiencies within the area
- Manage scheduling efficiencies in the area, by ensuring that all technicians are scheduled effectively
- Monitor outsourced fitment centre fees