Tracker requires the services of Agent: Installation Support at Head Office based in Johannesburg. This position requires a candidate who will ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, solve customer or internal queries and work in a highly pressurized environment. We require diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide telephonic service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Liaise with internal / external clients, branches as well as consultants
- Post Installation testing & support of all Tracker units
- Ensure that all deadlines & targets are met
- Involvement in all Tracker unit related investigations
- Handle internal and external complaints
- Management of Key Account clients
- Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager
Qualifications, experience and qualities required:
- Matric with at least 2 years call centre experience
- Experience in a technically orientated environment
- Experience in a fleet environment would be advantageous
- Must have knowledge of Tracker products
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, MS Outlook
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Attention to detail is important
- Trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and queries
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful