Tracker requires the services of Call Centre Agents in their Product Support department based in Johannesburg. This position requires candidates who are focused; customer service orientated; well-spoken and â€świlling to go the extra mileâ€ť.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide telephonic service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Liaise with internal / external clients, branches as well as consultants
- Capture, maintain and update database held by the company.
- Compilation of administrative reports.
- Monitor system performance
- Post Installation testing / support of all Tracker products
- General office administration
- Provide daily reports and feedback to the Supervisors, internal and external customers
- Ensure that all deadlines/targets are met
- Involvement in all Tracker unit related investigations
- Handle internal and external complaints
- Distribution of Skytrax SRâ€™s
- Management of Key Account clients
- Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Qualities required:
- Matric and at least 1 years call centre experience.
- Experience in a technical and, IT or Product Support experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, MS Outlook as well as MS Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of telematics & telecommunications, specifically GSM & satellite communication
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and queries
- Excellent knowledge on Tracker CRM, TMS, CDS, Skytrax Web and Skytrax Sales Support.
Medical Aid & Provident Fund
Please Note: If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.