Tracker requires the services of a Call Centre Agent in the Customer Experience department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
· Accurate capturing of data and updating of customer information electronically/telephonically.
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
· Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
· Vetting of customer experience ratings
· Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
· Action call retrievals and provide feedback to clients.
· Effective utilization of the Call rating system.
· Ability to interpret the financial system and assist clients with basic financial and legal queries.
· Updating of bank details.
· Post installation testing and unit related investigations.
· Adherence to schedules as determined.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service.
· Matric passed with University exemption – attach Matric certificate.
· Mathematics SG / Mathematics Literacy passed in matric with a minimum of 60% OR 50% for Mathematics HG)
· 3-4 years working experience.
· Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
· Tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
· Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an added advantage.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an added advantage.
· The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Please note, If you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.