Tracker requires the services of 3 Law Enforcement Liaison Officer in Gauteng, that will fulfill the following key functions:
Key roles and responsibilities
o Design, develop and implement projects to enhance the functioning and effectiveness of the department to agreed target and standard
o Interaction with relevant SAPS members as per the SOP
o Ensuring that the SAPS / Tracker structure is up to date
o Visits to Province, Units and stations
Provincial recovery Process
o Establish and maintain an acceptable recovery rate (physical tracking, recovery and customer service)
o Ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed
VTU Installation Process
o Deployment & Capacity Planning VTU Maintenance
Experience and skills
· The suitable candidate will have an above average knowledge of how the South African Police Service operates with a minimum of five years Law enforcement experience.
· The suitable candidate will have an above average knowledge of the demographics of Gauteng
· The suitable candidate must be willing to work overtime and be willing to travel.
· Fair knowledge of Criminal Law and the Criminal Procedure Act is compulsory
· The applicant must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
· Good communication skills are necessary and the applicant must be able to speak, write and read English and at least one of the other official languages.
· Computer literacy is compulsory.
· PSIRA Grade C registration would be in favour of the applicant.
· Firearm competency (use of handgun) would be in favour of the applicant