Tracker Connect requires the services of an Agent: Installation Support in the Installation Logistics – Scheduling division at the Randburg Office. The candidates will be required to ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, solve customer queries and work in a highly pressurized environment. We require diligent and hard-working individuals, who can be a part of a highly motivated team
· Marketing of Tracker to both existing and prospective clients.
· Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our various partners.
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
· Provide service within the region as well as other departments/regions/staff within Tracker.
· Meet/exceed targets (Technician Efficiency)
· Data capturing.
· Follow up queries.
· Scheduling fitments of Tracker units.
· Liaising with technicians regarding appointments.
· Rescheduling of appointments.
· Checking/Maintaining high Quality of schedules.
· Monitoring effective utilization of Tracker technicians.
· Outsourcing of work to Fitment centres.
· Maintain local and regional Scheduling Relationships.
· Management of potential cancellations.
· Taking ownership of all queries received and calls taken and assisting the technicians within our SLA’s
· Matric with at least 1 year Contact Centre experience.
· A minimum of 12 months Tracker scheduling experience
· Bilingual (English and Afrikaans) advantageous.
· Computer literacy.
· Excellent typing and accurate data capturing skills.
· Excellent communication skills including excellent telephone manner.
· Analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Feel confident to have all calls voice recorded.
· Excellent time management - Work with time controls.
· High levels of self-discipline.
· Be able to work independently.