TRACKER requires the services of a Credit Controller in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work under pressure. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining of own age analysis, through:
- Payment allocations
- Collection Calls
- Compiling of detailed monthly reconciliation/s.
- Query investigations and resolutions - written and telephonic.
- Credit note and re invoicing preparation as part of query resolution.
- Pre-legal collections.
- Calculation of credit note and bad debt provisions.
- Preparation of reports and stat’s
- Adhoc projects
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Minimum of Matric.
- Computer literacy: MS-Office Suite (experience with Advance Excel essential).
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience or a completed B.Com degree (Finance specialisation).
- Exposure to high volume VIP Business accounts. Dealer experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A self-starter.
- Initiative and deadline driven with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of contracts and disputes.
- Knowledge of credit vetting will be an added advantage.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- High attention to detail, enthusiastic, committed and reliable