TRACKER requires the services of a Test Analyst in the Technology Department. We require a self-starter with an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate at all levels. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate Testing within the Technology testing team.
- Develops test plan, approach and scope.
- Provide test estimates for project & incidents.
- Provides input to continuously improve test methodology.
- Establishes and implements approach for managing test data.
- Reviews functional requirements.
- Analyse requirements for completeness, correctness and clarity, to drive the testing effort.
- Has a clear grasp of capabilities that business wants to establish to shape scenarios.
Developing Test Scenarios:
- Defines test scenarios.
- Test Case Design.
- Develops test cases with per system functionality.
- Define test targets.
- Define objectives with manager.
- Analyses and develops the proper test coverage with the stake holders.
- Traces requirements to test cases to verify test coverage.
- Manage own test preparation and execution activities.
- Identify and create necessary test data.
- Executes scenario-based test cases.
- Analyse metrics for quality assessment.
- Traces coverage and clearance.
- Provides input to standard test metrics and reporting.
- Works within the project team and test team to address issues and report status.
- Debug the development and execution of test scripts against test targets.
- Analyse test failures.
- Priorities defects logged with development team.
User Acceptance Testing:
Work with Business to influence and monitor User Acceptance Testing