TRACKER requires the services of 2 Credit Controller in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work under pressure. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Managing the incoming mailboxes
- Managing the daily bank statements
- Managing the daily unpaid debit orders
- Collection Calls
- Payment allocations
- Compiling of detailed monthly reconciliation/s.
- Query investigations and resolutions - written and telephonic.
- Credit note and re invoicing preparation as part of query resolution.
- Pre-legal / Legal collections
- Managing data updates on age analysis
- Preparation of reports and stat’s
- Adhoc projects
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Minimum of Matric.
- Computer literacy: MS-Office Suite (experience with Advance Excel essential).
- Minimum of 3 years credit control experience or a completed B.Com degree (Finance specialisation).
- Exposure to high volume Consumer and Business accounts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A self-starter.