Tracker requires the services of an Agent: Customer Service in their Business Acquisitions department based at Head Office in Johannesburg.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data Capturing
- Sales and/or administrative Support to the Sales department
- Attend to and resolve all customer queries
- Compile reports and maintain statistics while embracing service excellence.
- Liaise and build relationships with Sales Consultants, Corporate Clients, Regional Staff, and Fitment Centres etc.
- Meet targets in a highly pressurized environment.
- Ensure that Customer Service Standards are maintained.
- Solve customer problems whilst building relationships with stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience and Qualities Required:
- Matric with at least 1 year Call Centre/Customer Service experience.
- At least 1 year administration experience will be advantageous.
- An ability to multitask is a pre-requisite for this position.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel an advantage. Be proactive.
- Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
- Be able to interact with all Internal Departments and Management.
- Good personal workstation administration.
- Logical & methodical attention to detail.
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful