Tracker requires the services of a C# Developer in our Technology Department. The successful candidate will be expected to lead the delivery of software solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver strategic projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way.
· Meet best practice criteria in the testing of software
· Complete work orders in appropriate timescales
· Maintain and systems without introducing new defects
· Enhance systems to support and move to new technologies
· Share knowledge with development and support teams
· Document systems, including enhancements to facilitate knowledge sharing
· Ensure that time is spent on personal training and development that is aligned with job profile
· Ensure that the best practice development processes and standards are followed
· Effective use of development toolset
· Follow department development standards
· Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science
· Software development required, or equivalent work experience
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation is advantage
· Oracle developer certification is an advantage
· Training on relevant technologies is an advantage. E.g. Microsoft SQL Server development, Oracle database, Master data management, C# .NET development
· 5+ years development experience
· Minimum 2 years C# .NET development experience.
· Extensive knowledge of OO structure and passion for good structured development practices.
· Multi-threaded and parallel development experience advantageous.
· Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) experience beneficial.
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
· Experience in SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, including:
o Relational database design
o Extensive and complex SQL queries
o Experience in SQL Reporting Services advantageous
· Experience in Master Data Management services advantageous
· Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management