Tracker requires the services of a Senior Analyst: Development Support in the Development and Engineering department. The successful candidate will be required to perform high level analysis, investigations and resolves all 3rd and 4th Line Support queries on behalf of the development team for Tracker’s external Partners. Environment Tracker develops and supports many of its internal systems and products. The Development Support team works closely with the software / hardware development teams in order to understand and be able to support Tracker’s applications, products and services as it moves into production. The Development Support team then monitors and provides 3rd & 4th line support on the production environment.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Investigate Incidents / Tickets logged to the Development Support team regarding data discrepancies, queries and develop temporary workarounds when or where needed
· Identify recurring issues (issue trends) in order to assist with incident /problem management
· Identify possible new features for future developments
· Document and escalate incidents and logging bug fixes to Developers
· Ensure that all assigned Incidents / Tickets are actioned and cleared daily, updated accurately, reassigned or closed appropriately, and are delivered to business standards within SLA
· Assist development teams to identify system issue trends and present corrective actions with any eye on reducing Incidents / Tickets and maintenance work
· Provide technical guidance for junior members of the team and create periodic status reports for management
· Maintain, manage and update technical system documentation
· Perform root cause analysis on Incidents / Tickets
· Manage and understand how client solutions interact with our platform
· Work in close relationship with the software developers, database administrators and other technical teams in resolving issues and support preparation for released software/solutions.
· Act as a technical liaison between external clients, developers and other technical teams
· Provide expert technical advice to Key Account Managers and their external clients
· Actively drive a culture of positive customer engagements with a view on customer centricity.
· Share operational knowledge with the Development and 1st & 2nd line support teams to enhance supportability and quality of the develop applications.
· Assist IT infrastructure to effectively monitor applications, system processes and hardware for automated monitoring, failure detection and measuring service delivery and quality levels.
· Assist with document applications, systems and processes to facilitate knowledge sharing and training into the business and external clients.
· Identify / Investigate: Identify issue(s) and investigate the root cause(s).
· Coordinate / Manage: Coordinate and Manage logged defects and support ticket resolution.
· Monitor / Follow-up: Continuously monitor logged incidents and follow-up on support issues.
· Measure / Report: Keep track of metrics that matter and continuously report to stakeholders.
· Share / Learn: Share information while continuously learning.
Qualifications, experience and competencies requirements
· 5 plus years’ experience in Computer Applications, System support is non-negotiable
· 2 plus years’ experience in Microsoft /Oracle SQL, Server Administration, Networking and IT infrastructure
· Excellent communication skills
Preferred or highly advantageous: