Tracker requires the services of a Junior Developer reporting to the Technology department. The successful candidate will be expected to lead the delivery of software solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Meet best practice criteria in the design of software and aligned with roadmap as provided by Enterprise System Architect
· Meet best practice criteria in the software development process
· Follow the system roadmaps and technology strategy
· Customers’ satisfaction with new system as measured within 3 months after implementation.
· Delivering “first time right” applications to the testing team
· Integration & testing: bug free solutions
· Meet best practice criteria in the developer testing and integrated testing
· Ensure that the development processes and standards are followed
· Attending to bugs allocated in a timely manner
· Development standards followed
· Implementation / utilization of TFS
· Preparing any required documentation needed (example CCB)
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
· Diploma or relevant work experience
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation is advantage
· 1-2 years’ work experience required
· 1-2 years’ C# development experience required, including:
o Web development
o Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
o Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
o Model View Controller (MVC)
o ASP.net Web Forms
· Extensive knowledge of OO structure and passion for good structured development practices.
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
· Three tier development experience beneficial.
· Good experience in SQL Server 2008, including:
o SQL queries
o Stored procedures
o Relational database design
· Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience
· Agile Scrum development methodologies
· Standard Microsoft Office efficiencies are required