Tracker requires the services of an Administrator: Projects in our Product Performance Department. The successful candidate will be expected to provide support for all project administrative functions within the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the compilation of documentation; including process documents (ISO9001), ICASA Type Approval documentation, ICASA license renewals, presentations, project documentation and training manuals.
· Update and maintain Outlook Calendars for the various field service members within the department, thereby allowing the monitoring of productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the relevant field service member.
· Liaise with internal / external customers, regarding issues pertaining to projects, product development and the radio network.
· Maintain and update a database pertaining to all radio sites operated by the company.
· Maintain an electronic filing system, relating specifically to all radio frequency sites operated by the company and all related documentation.
· Manage and administer a Travel Desk for the department.
· Compilation of departmental statistic reports and dashboards.
· Maintain various databases, which detail:
· All fixed assets used at the various radio sites operated by the company.
· All fixed assets, test equipment and tools used by the RF Engineers.
· All radio site lease agreements.
· Drafting of purchase orders, reconciliation of invoices and timeous submission of payment documentation (GRN).
· Management of high site rental payments.
· Credit Card reconciliation and submissions for the department.
· S&T reconciliation and submissions for the department.
· Administration of project budgets.
· Administration of departmental budget.
· Compilation of meeting agendas and taking of minutes at meetings.
· Scheduling of meetings and meeting venues.
· General office administration; including photocopying, binding, and filing.
· Grade 12 (matric) certificate,
· A minimum of eight year’s work experience, with 3 years in an administrative role.
· The incumbent must possess the following key attributes:
· Computer literacy - High level of proficiency using the following software packages: MS Word, MS Excel (super user, i.e. pivots, charts, etc.), MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook and MS Project.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Proactive, a self-starter.
· The necessary skills to deliver service excellence.
· Good communication and telephonic skills.
· Experience within a technical environment would be advantageous.