Tracker requires the services of a Co-ordinator in the Customer Experience department at Head office based in Johannesburg. We require a diligent and hard-working individual with a passion for customer experience who can be part of a highly motivated team.
· Ensure that telephonic / electronic requests and walk-in clients received within the Customer Experience Department are handled efficiently and in line with service level agreements and standards.
· Ensure that complaints / requests received at Director Level / Hellopeter / Social Media websites are resolved in line with service level agreements and standards as a first priority.
· Ensure meeting of targets / deadlines as per Key Performance Agreement.
· Follow up queries and liaise with all necessary parties and departments regarding query resolution.
· Identify concerns or trends, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
· Attend to walk in clients with a view of resolving queries / complaints.
· Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines and operating procedures.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor/Manager as the need arise
· To gather information on complaints including root cause analysis as well as recommendations for Managements review.
· Monitor and oversee social media platforms.
· To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
· Matric plus 5 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
· Experience in handling director level complaints will be advantages.
· Minimum 1 year experience in handling escalations and/complaints.
· Must have a genuine concern for customer complaints and work with dedication towards finding solutions
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· Good understanding of operational environment (Product and systems knowledge) and analytical skills
· Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
· Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and complaints platforms like HelloPeter.
· The incumbent should have excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence (EQ) level.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
· Must be creative in finding solutions for customer complaints and excellent troubleshooting abilities.