TRACKER requires the services of a Supervisor: Production Support & Monitoring. We require a self-starter with an engaging personality and the ability to communicate at all levels. The successful candidate will be required to manage and ensure that the systems are operational at all times and manage first line user support after hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure adherence to SLA for internal/external customers
- Report to management on adherence to SLA for internal/external customers
- Ensure compliance of incidents logged against the call logging process
- Ensure all monitoring systems and appliances are in working order
- Consistent feedback and follow-ups on outstanding incidents logged to Network Operators
- Communicate outages to affected staff as necessary
- Management of Network Operator incident resolution and feedback to system and business owners
- Ability to assess faults, prioritize, respond and escalate accordingly.
- Diagnosing the network and service issues, following them through to resolution.
- Collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Analyzing system and network performance using monitoring and graphical data.
- Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with workstation standards
- Ensure compliance with network standards
- Support Knowledge repository
- Definition and maintenance of service interruption templates
- Manage Resigned/Modified/New users system accounts
- Investigate new processes and procedures to improve productivity
- Perform quarterly reviews and measurement of KPA achievement
- Management of staff