TRACKER requires an experienced, energetic and passionate Senior E-Learning Specialist to develop cutting edge digitalised programmes in support of progressive business strategy focused on innovation. Provide oversight of the optimum utilisation and administration of the LMS System both functional and technical support across the organisation and further supervision to the junior e-learning specialist that would be directly reporting to Senior Specialist.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the junior e-learning specialist day to day activities
- Ensure that the e-learning specialist delivers the planned outcomes and that the agreed targets are met in line with the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Monitor, report and advise on the performance e-learning function and deliverables
- Apply ADDIE methodology in implementing digitalised content using the latest technology (Adobe Captivate, Creative Cloud Articulate Story, Captivate Media and DVD;
- Create digitalised content and apply gamification, virtual learning and augmented reality
- Manage the LMS functionality on Corner stone on Demand
- Acts as the user administrator with the ability to maintain foundation table setups; train or assist users; grant permissions; create security roles; input sensitive data; run reports and build system enhancements. Ensures data and systems integrity for audit, compliance and reporting.
- Interacts with all areas in HR, Learning and Development and Talent Management to ensure business needs are met
- Assists HR project team members with technical issues related to the LMS system by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Conducts regular/scheduled data transfers/imports between various systems.
- Creates training materials and conduct training sessions.
- Creates and updates user documentation and guidelines.
- Develops and schedules ad hoc reports for functional users or administrators.
- Conducts special projects as assigned. Collaborates with various functional areas and departments to create and determine business rules and process flows.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the day-to-day management including system implementation, maintenance, upgrade, and applying new releases related to LMS.
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholder in deploying e-learning solutions
- Consistently seeks to improve learning materials through innovation, advancements in learning technologies, and other opportunities for improvement.