Tracker’s Dealer Sales Department requires an Internal Representative to initiate sales to the Dealer Industry and to market Tracker to both existing and prospective clients. The objective is to ensure that the service level is met in a highly pressurised environment.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Secure new business from Dealerships
· Achieve sales and operational targets set by management
· Analyse business processes and workflow
· Solve customer problems
· Act as liaison between Call Centre's and Tracker Call Centre at all levels
· Handel the demo account
· Administration of sales contracts, maintain records and reports
· Give feedback on all generated business on a daily basis
· Conduct training and do presentations to call centre staff
· Motivate Sales Force
· Promote Tracker within the particular Dealership
· Analyse tracking sales trends at the particular partner
· Develop new business.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
· At least 1 year experience in dealing with motor industries
· A valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
· Ms Office
· Strong administrative skills will be an added advantage
· Excellent Communication Skills & bilingual
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Self-motivated, committed & assertive.
NB: Candidate will be required to work every second Saturday
Medical Aid & Provident Fund
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.