The Outbound Sales Supervisor will ensure effective management of the Business Sales Contact Centre and Consultants, he/ she will ensure that all targets and key metrics are met or exceeded within the Business Division Contact Centre. He/she is responsible for all sales initiatives, ensuring that the Sales Team has the tools to achieve their objectives and to monitor their daily performance and activities. The Outbound Sales Supervisor is responsible for Quality Assurance, handing queries and supporting the team as well as various administration functions within the Business Division Contact Centre.
- Monitor and Drive Sales Performance and Productivity
- Conduct Weekly Sales Meetings
- Weekly one on one coaching and training sessions
- Staff Motivation and Implementation of incentives to drive sales
- Campaign Management
- Uploading of leads and assigning of leads to consultants
- Hourly / Daily Reporting – Outbound Sales Consultants Dashboards, disposition reports, lead usage reports, conversion reports
- Resource planning and allocation
- Assistance with Script development, objection handling and FAQ scripts
- Follow up on leads generated with Direct Sales Management and Consultants to maximize results.
- Quality Assurance and Sales Verification / Pulling of calls and assessment of these calls
- Sample Quality Checks – conduct coaching and training
- All Invalid leads and unsuccessful quality checks – conduct coaching and training
- Adhoc requests and investigations
- Reviewing and quality checks of standard of communication with clients
- Handling of internal and external Queries and Communication
- Business Customer related queries
- Consumer Customer related queries
- Third party related queries/ OSP client queries – Complaints, billing, accounts, vehicles, prices etc
- Consultants and Regionals
- Internal queries and escalations:
IT / Technical
- Support to the team – pricing queries, product queries, sources.
- Queries and additional information on new deals – banking details, ID numbers etc
- Sales reconciliations – Our systems to CDS and CRM [Internal and External]
- Process addendums and de/re’s
- HR function - Attendance and time keeping, Leave tracking and requests
- Circulate & Educate Consultants on what’s happening, new product launches, competitor information, what’s happening in the market, industry, pricing increases, processes, process changes etc
- Coordinate training
- Tertiary Education (Advantageous)
- Criminal Clear
- Reliable or own transport
- Minimum 3 - 5 years successful experience in supervising or managing in a sales contact centre environment or outbound sales environment - must have a proven track record
- B2B experience will be advantageous
- Solid understanding of sales principles
- Results Driven/ Goal Orientated
- Strong leadership qualities – ability to motivate consultants and get the best out of them.
- Able to work under pressure unsupervised
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office & MS CRM
- Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing at all levels.
- Confident and assertive.
- Team Player
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
NB: Please note should you not receive a response from us within 4 weeks, regards your application unsuccessful.