TRACKER requires a Key Account Manager to develop, maintain and promote the relationships with Key Insurance Partners. This position is Johannesburg based. TRACKER requires a self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and enhance intermediary business relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- New product development.
- Analyse and identify business processes.
- Manage and attend business promotions and functions.
- Strategic Planning.
- Large account management.
- Manage process and implementation.
- Manage client needs.
- Maintain financial analysis in terms of projected budgets.
- Manage technical aspects of business.
- Set up and agree service level agreements.
- Identify training needs within clients’ company.
- Identify training needs within Tracker.
- Embark on customer research and identify the gaps.
- Maintain relationships with client at all levels.
- Document internal processes and business rules.
- Compile statistical information.
- Report to National Insurance Channel Manager.
- Reach set targets.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Matric and a relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5 years experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Must have at least 3 years management experience.
- In depth Insurance knowledge and background.
- Insurance accreditation advantageous.
- Project Management skills.
- Market and competitor knowledge.
- Strong financial understanding.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills- ability to work across all levels of management.
- Excellent service orientation.
- Time flexibility.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Results and action orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.