Tracker requires a Lead Mobile Developer who will be responsibly for delivery of solutions to achieve customer satisfaction, while working within a team.
1. Delivery of strategic projects:
- Deliver strategic projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way.
- Define and design architecture/technical implementation related to area of responsibility, while collaborating with other managers, leads and architects.
2. Best practice testing:
- Meet best practice criteria in the testing of software.
3. System maintenance and support:
- Complete work orders in appropriate timescales.
- Maintain and systems without introducing new defects.
- Enhance systems to support and move to new technologies.
4. Knowledge transfer:
- Share knowledge with development and support teams.
- Document systems, including enhancements to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Mentor and coach Junior Developers.
5. Engineering processes and environment:
- Ensure that the best practice development processes and standards are followed.
- Effective use of development toolset.
- Follow department development standards.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma or Relevant Work Experience required
- Degree / Diploma with 4+ years of relevant work experience or 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Ensures high quality
- Encourages collaboration and delivering within the delivery processes
- Able to work effectively within a team
Mobile Development Skills
- Solid understanding of mobile development architectures.
- Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management.
- Source code control understanding of GIT and GitFlow.
- Experience using REST and JSON web-services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
iOS Specific Skills
- Minimum 3 years exclusive experience on iOS development.
- Solid experience with Swift programming.
- Good understanding of Objective C.
- Experience with Combine and UISwift will be an advantage.
- Exposure to Java and Kotlin is essential.
Android Specific Skills
- Minimum 3 years exclusive experience on Android development.
- Experience with Kotlin is essential.
- Experience with Objective C programming advantage.