Tracker requires the services of a Business Retention Contact Centre Agent in the Customer Service department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. This is a permanent position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that telephonic / electronic requests and walk-in clients received within the Client Service Department are handled efficiently and in line with service level agreements and standards.
- Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
- Follow up on client’s outstanding queries and provide constant feedback to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of product and service offerings, system knowledge, client history, retention criteria and loss ratios in order to provide an improved customer experience and retain the client.
- Negotiate and make relevant product and service adjustments in line with product pricing and Trackers retention strategy.
- Manage multiple outbound campaigns.
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Identify concerns or trends, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
- Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
- Adherence to schedules as determined.
- Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient client service.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum requirement is matric coupled with 3-4 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
- Previous contact centre experience in a sales or retention environment is essential.
- Minimum 1 year experience in handling Technical queries, Retaining of clients and financial background.
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent product and systems knowledge.
- The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
- Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency.