TRACKER Sales requires a Tender Specialist to perform operational support to sales teams in the compilation and fulfillment of public sector tenders. This role will be based at the JHB Head Office, reporting to the Customer Service Manager and will support the regions nationally with tenders to ensure quality and consistency. The Sales Team requires a self-starter with business acumen, fleet industry, vehicle tracking and telematics experience who can effectively support sales teams with technical and services information to successfully respond to tenders.
· Identify new opportunities for tenders/ requests for quotations and requests for proposals.
· Analysis of specifications in terms of technical, legal, commercial requirements in order to identify the best solution for the customer.
· Performs the review of General and Special Terms and conditions as well as any compliance requirements.
· Develops, designs and completes proposals and responses to tender specifications in terms of technical, legal, commercial requirements and terms and conditions.
· Solicit the input and support of all key internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the tender on time.
· Attend tender briefing sessions.
· Complete standard and municipal bidding documents.
· Ensure adherence to all internal processes up to the sign off phase.
· Present at Boardroom and Executive level.
· Keep up to date with legislation governing public sector tenders.
· At least 5 -7 years’ experience in fleet management, tracking and telematics industry
· Completion of recognized formal sales training courses or relevant experience
· Strong administration skills
· Be an effective communicator, internally as well as externally with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
· Self-driven, able to focus on key drivers and to orchestrate multiple activities at once. Can deal with complexity skillfully and comfortably
· Ability to build, collaborate and maintain constructive and effective relationships with customers, peers and team members.
· Attention to detail is mandatory
· Project Management skills will be an advantage
· Computer literate: MS-Office
· Valid driver’s license