Tracker requires the services of a Supervisor in the Customer Service Department at Tracker Head office, based in Johannesburg. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly pressurised environment.
· Ensure that electronic requests and walk in clients received are handled efficiently and service level agreements and standards are maintained.
· Effectively managing of daily weekly and monthly reports
· Effectively manage Retention Campaigns
· Effectively managing all Approval requests within 1 hour TAT.
· Effectively managing Mailboxes (Churn/Business Retention)
· Effectively managing of external call centres support, reporting and managing of turnaround times.
· Maintain a 48 hr turnaround time on all email boxes.
· Manage all pending requests to ensure pending’s are finalised within 1 week.
· Monitoring and managing SL & AB
· Manage and drive client retention through different incentive schemes
· Ensure that cross-skilling of all agents remain a high focus task.
· Taking ownership of escalated queries and ensuring query resolution through liaising with all necessary parties and providing timeous feedback to customers.
· Effectively managing of resources in own team to provide assistance to other teams in Customer Service when required.
· Ensure meeting of team targets / deadlines as per Key Performance Agreement and managing of non-adherence according to set guidelines.
· Maintaining records of attendance, management of leave and time keeping as well as managing of misconduct accordingly.
· Upkeep of administrative staff files including all policies and procedures.
· Collation and analysis of statistics on a daily / weekly and monthly basis.
· Monthly team meetings with minutes taken.
· Collation and discussion of KPA’s monthly and implementation of Performance Evaluation/ PDP’s where applicable.
· Daily spot checks to be done on agent performance through call listening and “on the job” coaching and assistance to be provided. Non-performance to be addressed immediately.
· Ensuring staff are continuously updated with current and new products, procedures and processes through meetings, training sessions and up to date SOP’s.
· Daily monitoring and follow up / coaching on individual QA scores, daily productivity targets, telephone states when the desired outcomes are not achieved.
· Identify concerns or trends within department, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
· Continuous implementation of staff motivation through creative and innovative ideas.
· Be able to interact and build relationships with all Internal Departments and Management.
· Provide daily performance reports to the manager including any concerns noted and action taken.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Manager as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
· Matric coupled with 3-4 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
· Minimum of 1 year leadership experience in an inbound and outbound call centre environment.
· Excellent understanding of telephony monitoring systems and interpretation of reports.
· Advanced knowledge on the following systems required:
- CDS, CRM, Skytrax
- Financial (Willow),
- Technical knowledge (Skytrax reports, Master, TMS, TX, Access forms)
- Procentre, Aspect & Webrecall
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Excellent product and systems knowledge.
· Advanced MS Office proficiency.
· Excellent interpersonal skill
· Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.