Tracker requires the services of a Retention Call Centre Agent in the Customer Service department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. This is a permanent position.
· Ensure that telephonic / electronic requests and walk-in clients received within the Client Service Department are handled efficiently and in line with service level agreements and standards.
· Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
· Deal with customer queries and complaints in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
· Follow up on client’s outstanding queries and provide constant feedback to management and relevant stakeholders.
· Demonstrate excellent knowledge of product and service offerings, system knowledge, client history, retention criteria and loss ratios in order to provide an improved customer experience and retain the client.
· Negotiate and make relevant product and service adjustments in line with product pricing and Trackers retention strategy.
· Manage multiple outbound campaigns.
· Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
· Identify concerns or trends, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
· Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
· Adherence to schedules as determined.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient client service.
· Minimum requirement is matric coupled with 3-4 years working experience in a Call Centre.
· Previous call centre experience in a sales or retention environment is essential.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Minimum 1 year experience in handling Technical queries, Retaining of clients and financial background.
· Excellent product and systems knowledge.
· The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required. Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
· Advanced MS Office proficiency.
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.