Tracker requires the services of an Inbound Manager in the Client Service Department at Tracker Head office, based in Johannesburg We require a professional, diligent hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly pressurised environment.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Excellent customer experience through effective management of various customer interactions in an inbound environment.
· Ensure effective and professional customer relations management/retention and control.
· Focus on retention of clients/analysis of cancellations/ongoing agent interventions to drive retention of clients.
· Management of customer enquiries/cancellations/complaints received telephonically Ensure that the service provided is in line with the service level requirements.
· Monitor service level and AB rate - achieve 80% SL, 5% and less AB rate.
· Manage the supervisors to ensure an all time presence and visibility amongst the agents.
· General staff management, targets, quality assurance, time management and KPA management.
· Management of staff availability; leave; absenteeism; training and taking appropriate action for non- adherence and non-conformance to discipline.
· Statistics management daily, weekly, monthly, business review statistics.
· Analysis of data errors /client survey outcomes/ cancellation trends on a daily and monthly basis.
· Deadlines and the expectation of on time delivery including submission of reports; kpa's, overtime; operational requirements and deliverables. Including follow-up; feedback and highlighting of deviations, filling of vacancies and roll-out of projects and campaigns within prescribed deadlines.
· Assist staff with escalated enquiries, complaints.
· Implementation of strategic objectives and ensuring appropriate contact with staff through regular interventions.
· Development of staff, multiskilling of staff.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
· 3 years leadership/call centre management experience - a degree / diploma will be advantageous.
· Excellent understanding of telephony monitoring systems and interpretation of reports.
· Advanced knowledge of the following systems required:
· Tracker customer front end systems
· Financial system
· Aspect /Workforce Management knowledge.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· Excellent product knowledge.
· Advanced MS Office proficiency.
· Excellent interpersonal/problem solving skills.
· Able to plan, delegate effectively.
· Motivation of teams to ensure highly effective teams.
· Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure.
Medical aid, Provident Fund
Please note, should you not hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.