Reporting to the Executive Global Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for compiling, managing and executing the strategy for the Region. To expand the Region’s scope of business and services through the development, deployment and management of the Tracker products sold in the Region. To increase market share in all channels by focusing on sales, customer service, operational efficiencies to achieve subscriber growth and financial growth within the region. Ensure the smooth running of the region.
- A business qualification such as an MBA, MDP or similar management development programme would be advantageous.
- Must have ten years’ experience in Sales and Operational management of large and diverse sales team, including the provision of leadership to regional sales managers and their teams.
- Verifiable experience in achieving business growth in terms of sales and long term profitability.
- Experience in vehicle tracking or similar technology will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strategic, intellectual and analytical abilities.
- Consultative style with influencing ability.
- High degree of emotional intelligence with strong leadership skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you do not hear from us in two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.