TRACKER requires the services of a Quality Assurance Coach to ensure that Customer experience standards are maintained in a highly pressurised environment. This position is based in Tracker’s Head Office in Johannesburg, in the Product Support division.
Key roles and responsibilities:
· Evaluate adherence to company policies/procedures and statutory requirements.
· Evaluate data captured by the customer service department
· Evaluate connection with customers as per the company standard
· Ability to identify business risks
· Build and enforce a customer centric approach.
· Analyse QA results and identify development areas & trends
· Establish, build and maintain good relations with all business partners
· Communicate actively and effectively on all products and services
· Provide weekly /monthly reports and feedback to the supervisor/manager.
· Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisors & Manager.
· Doing research on customer experience and implement new ideas
Qualifications, experience and qualities required:
· Must have Matric with at least 4 years call centre experience.
· Tracker Call Centre Experience will be an advantage.
· 6 months coaching experience will be an advantage.
· Good understanding of the Call Centre industry.
· Good understanding of Quality assessments and related dutie
· Computer literate, MS Office with strong Ms Excel & Ms Word experience / knowledge.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all departments at all levels. Excellent product and system knowledge.
· Ability to assess calls related to financial/legal enquiries, first line product support, retention of clients, social media responses, and electronic responses to clients.
· Excellent business writing skills.
· Planning and organizing skills
· Ability to motivate people/ teams.
· Excellent telephone etiquette.
· Ability to work independently, under pressure and must take responsibility.
· Organised, methodical, detailed and analytical.
· An ambitious and driven individual.
· People orientated
· Quality focussed
Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.