Tracker requires the services of Installation Support Agent within the Installation Logistics department situated at the Head Office. The candidates will be required to ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, solve customer or internal queries and work in a highly pressurized environment. We require diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
· RF Commisioning queries and marking of vaxes.
· Establishing, building and maintaining relationships with our various partners.
· Contract administration, feedback and daily statistical reporting.
· Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
· Liaising with other departments/regions/staff within Tracker regarding installations.
· Meet/exceed targets.
· Data capturing and attention to details.
· Follow up and updating of Installation Reports.
· Liaising with technicians regarding installations.
· Checking/Maintaining high Quality of capturing.
· Taking ownership of all queries received.
· 1 year customer Service/administration experience.
· Ability to speak English
· Previously worked with Microsoft Office Packages(Word, Excel etc)
· Excellent typing and accurate data capturing skills.
· Excellent communication skills including excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent time management
· High levels of self-discipline
· Be able to work independently
· Good knowledge of Tracker Systems
· Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
NB: Should you not be contacted by us within 4 weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.