Tracker requires the Services of an Operator: National Emergency Control Centre that is based at our Head Office in Johannesburg. This position requires a candidate who is committed to delivering extra ordinary customer service as well as conscious about our customers and their vehicle safety. The ideal person should be able to work shifts of 12 hours, be committed and dedicated and work in a disciplined environment
- Matric (Grade 12)
- 2 -3 years’ experience in the vehicle tracking and security industry
- Emergency Control Centre or Customer Service experience in a Call Centre or similar working environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work shifts as per the approved shift roster, including weekends and public holidays
- Perform planned and unplanned standby duties as and when required
- Must have reliable transport for shift work.
- Ability to handle pressurised, stressful and/or traumatic situations or conditions
- Ability to think proactively
- Ability to multitask
- Emotional maturity
- Ability to work in a team
- Be able to work in a disciplined environment
- Cultural adaptability and social tolerance
- Fluency in other languages (multilingual), advantageous.
Professional Associations (Advantageous)
- PSIRA registration (Level C to A) or the ability to obtain such within a reasonable time
- Vehicle crime/SAPS and/or Emergency Service experience
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
NB: If you do not hear from us in two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.