TRACKER requires a Credit Controller in the finance department. We require a self-starter with an outgoing personality with the ability to communicate at all levels.
The candidate will be required to work closely with Credit controllers / supervisors / managers / credit bureaus and external customers, providing administrative and support services by attending to related queries and all other customer service related issues received telephonically, in writing, by fax or e-mail.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Capturing
- Maintain daily stats
- Work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Ensure that Customer Service Standards are maintained.
- Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
- Good personal workstation administration.
- Check unidentified if payment is not reflecting
- Credit Bureau updates done daily
- Assisting with bulk credit control functions (EG Credit Notes / Reinvoicing and POC’s)
- Flexi traces
- Maintain / manager all accounts receivable mailboxes in order to reduce customer complaints and deliver services within the agreed turn-around times
- Manage the returned debit order process
- Daily Reports
- Investigations on unallocated payments
- Administrative functions
- Data Maintenance
- Adhoc Projects